It's all about jazz - every weekend with a new repertoire dedicated to the most beautiful sound, in the company of delicious snacks, cold beer or good wine! :)
On Friday (May 11, 2018), starting at 9:30 pm, we are listening to Moli Trollay (Bojan Petkov Shamba - guitar, Ivo Soldatovic Sol - clarinet, Slavco Kocev - drums);
Saturday (May 12, 2018), same time, LIVE JAZZ with Filip Dimishkovski, Ivan Bejkov, and Aleksandar Djiger.
See you in Brooklyn!
Make a reservation on time: 078 337 843/02 6091 844, or by sending us a message on our profile.
Enjoy the sunny spring days and end your work week in a relaxed ambience at our summer terrace! Afterwork party with the best evergreen hits live with Bobby Sax & Dj Dragan! Every Friday in Distrikt Bar & Kitchen! Special prices on Jameson & Whisky Sour! Book NOW!!! 071/238-522
The French Institute in Skopje has the honor to invite you to projections of two films in honor of the centenary of the birth of French director Jean-Pierre Melville, at the Cinematheque of Macedonia, at 8 pm:
- on Thursday, May 10, "The Red Circle" (1970), with Allen Delon, Andre Burville, Jean Marie Volunteer. Before the screening, film critic Stoyan Sinadinov will make a presentation of the work of Jean-Pierre Melville;
- on Friday, May 11, "The Army of the Shadows" (1969), with Lino Ventura and Simon Signore.
The films are translated into Macedonian.
The FMCG-Industry should prepare itself for changes. Are we aware of the ways in which innovations, digitalisation, big data and creativity have an impact of the working processes? How could we turn the trends recognition into market advantage and to use it to boost up sales? How to find the formula for a market success? What are the industry’s potentials and which consumer trends will shape the future of FMCG-Industry?
The InStore Magazine, which has been the main informer and educator within the FMCG-Industry in Macedonia and the region for the past seven years, organises the fourth FMCG Summit Skopje 2018 to discuss these exact issues.
The concept, the topics and the renowned speakers have helped the FMCG Summit become a renowned business event that gathers at one place professionals from a huge number of companies from the Macedonian FMCG sector. Our objectives are: exchange of experiences and practices, inspiration and motivation for improving the operation of the companies, as well as making and strengthening business contacts.
This year, the FMCG Summit Skopje 2018 will be held on 17 May at the same location at Aleksandar Palace Hotel. Be there!
MKC Club and Restaurant
First BABY RAVE party for babies and children up to 6 years! Parents are also invited. Broad music for dancing will be played. There will be a club atmosphere. If you get tired of too much fun, there will be a chill outdoors for resting.
Music and lights will be adapted to the gentle children's senses.
Mothers and fathers to the podium.
Ticket price for adults 100.00 MKD. Children's entrance is free.
Sports Center „Boris Trajkovski“
- Gareth Emery; RE-born festival (20. 12. 2014)
- The nutcracker (16. 12. 2014)
- Cosi fan tutte (17. 12. 2014)
- Jaws (16. 12. 2015)
- Captain John Peoplefox (17. 12. 2014)
- Archelaus or Euripides returns to the Balkan (18. 12. 2014)
- Sex, drugs, and rock & roll (19. 12. 2014)
- Heated tongues (20. 12. 2014)
- The man who ate the whole world (23. 12. 2014)
- Captain John Peoplefox (24. 12. 2014)
- Hamlet (25. 12. 2014)
- Living in narrow shoes (26. 12 2014)
- Whose are you (27. 12. 2014)
- Jubilee celebration (18. 12 2014)
- New year’s eve children’s celebration (21. 12. 2014)
- Star dust (24. 12. 2014)
- Akiko returns (22. 01. 2015)
- Cyrillic (29. 01. 2015)
- Dream, Faith, Love (13.02.2015)
- Russian night (19. 02. 2015)
- B squared (26. 02. 2015)
- Great classics (12. 03. 2015)
- Romantic bass arias (19. 03. 2015)
- Apotheosis of dance (02. 04. 2015)
- Days of Macedonian music (09. 04. 2015)
- Symphonic concert (23. 04. 2015)
- Spanish guitar (07. 05. 2015)
- Video game (14. 05. 2015)