October 6 (Saturday), WHITE NIGHT for the 14th time!
The program / layout below comes when // where // what, you scroll :) we look through Skopje ♥
17:00 - 19:00> Children's Cultural Center - Karposh
* Exhibition of children's drawings
18:00 - 19:30> Leptocaria - the wide square in front of Caffeine
* Children's program with Collective Windmill - "We fight and warn"
18:30> Railway building
* "When the buildings were going to talk - cinema for the community"
18:30 - 20:30> Milk restaurant - plateau
* An open children art workshop with Dorothea Neshovski
19:00 - 20:00> City Park - lawn in the labyrinth
* "Concert of" E'n 2 three "
19:00 - 05:00> MCC
PMG Recordings Festival 8 Sonic Youth
* "Obscurally Skopje"
* Exhibition of the secondary art school "Lazar Ličenoski"
19:30 - 22:00> Plateau behind the Cathedral Cathedral
* Cameron concert + fund raising for festivals
19:30> National Gallery of Macedonia - Mala Stanica
* The play "Podigni me", in Production of Theater Pi
20:00> Museum of the City of Skopje
* PATHEM - Limited Liability Company
Vesna Duimagloska, Gorgi Krsteski, Stanko Pavleski - performance and installation
20:00 and 21:30> Cinematheque of Macedonia
* Projection of films within Skopje Cinema City
20:00> SUGS "Nikola Karev" - Skopje
* Big gig of small bands + special guests Roma Rock School
20:00 - 23:00> Memorial House of Mother Teresa
* Exhibition of German authors + Aleksandar Baldazarski's DJ set
20-22: 30> GTC Roof
* Cinema on the roof - Echo Festival
* "Vision Skopje" - Installation of Nenad Tonkin and Jana Jakimovska
20:00> Square Adriatic
* Concert of the City Brass Orchestra
20:00> Square Karposhovo Uprising (Ibni Pajko Maalo)
* Opening of the first international festival of light "Skopje Art Light District"
* Exhibition of cards for concrete Skopje by Filip Koneski
* "Concert of Dunja Ivanova & Ana Pandevska" THE CITY OF UBAV AND THE CITY OF SHUAGOV - Svita za Skopje "/ Projection of the film" Meteors "
20:00> Macedonian National Theater
* Theatrical performance "Julius Caesar" performed by the National Theater National Theater - Bitola
20:00> Public Room
* Imperial Group
20:30> Kay at Tree decor
* Poetry reading
21:00> SOGS Gymnasium "Orce Nikolov" - Skopje
* Performance "Education ?!" Oh come on!"
21-22: 30> O.U. "Johan Heinrich Pestalozzi" - Skopje
* It was a movie
21:00> DC Kocho Racin
* Exhibition of the Comic Center of Macedonia - Veles
22:00 - 01:00> GTZ Gallery
* roller disco with dj Darko Markovski
22:00> KINO Culture
* Performance "Physics of Sorrow" performed by Theater Kumanovo
22:30> Universal Hall
* Installation of the French artist Antez
22:00> Drama Theater Skopje
* Theatrical performance "Blue Orange" performed by Theater "Dzinot" from Veles, by Joe Penhall, directed by Aleksandar Ivanovski
all night> Museum of Macedonia
* Permanent setting "Ethnology of Macedonia" and a permanent historical setting "Macedonians Refugees from World War II and the Greek Civil War 1940 - 1949"